Naruto Next Faceoff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byond Game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NNFO Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bigj822

NNFO Staff Empty
PostSubject: NNFO Staff   NNFO Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:12 am

If you have not seen the staff yet here is a list of our staff. Each staff member will come on here and comment a little bit about themselvs

OWNER: J Breezy
in other words im the owner i have a very long patients untill you piss me off so dont try to do that xD but in any other case you will enjoy the game with me as long as you participate in events and other things of the sort.

GM: Megasonix
He helped create most of or gfx xD and hes the only reason the game got a hub. owe him alot

GM: Avan
1 word HE-MAN

GM: Ace
This guy is my little cousin hes mostly here for the hell of it. he will be the 1 that will act as co-owner when i dont respawn on the game. Most info about the game or rules that he says come from me.

GM: Chee
good iconer that helped alot in creating some new icons that we added in the game.

Mod: Uzumaki Pein
good coder that helped in fixing some jutsu's like sexy jutsu and he is still working to improve the game.

edited by Megasonix:

guys please if you saw any GM or Mod don't have our names you should report it in help or if theres no any GM or Mod on you should report it on forums thanks for reading. Smile
Back to top Go down

NNFO Staff
Page 1 of 1